среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Canada Blooms and The Home Show


My daughter and I visited the International Home Show and Canada Blooms in Toronto this past weekend. So many gorgeous plants had me longing for spring. If you are in the area, I recommend a visit! Two shows for the price of one and it's on till March 24th.





canada blooms and the home show, gardening, Helleborus this one came home with me







canada blooms and the home show, gardening, Medinilla







canada blooms and the home show, gardening, Rhododendron







canada blooms and the home show, gardening, Heuchera Helleborus Digitalus Euphorbia Diamond Frost







canada blooms and the home show, gardening, Rustic Garden art







canada blooms and the home show, gardening, Teardrop Chandelier I have to figure out how to make this I love it but it s very expensive






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1182457/canada-blooms-and-the-home-show site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий